LMS Solutions: Best Practices for Continuous Learning is a menu of on-demand courses grounded in equity. They are online and self-paced so educators can learn when it’s most convenient for them. Participants will be able to build a community of support by collaborating virtually with other educators across the state.
Participants will grow in their understanding of:
- A safe and positive learning environment centered on high expectations for student achievement through the use of an LMS.
- Technology applications to support student growth.
- High-leverage instructional practices to support each learner.
- A clear and intentional focus on content-specific practices and curricula.
Equitable practices for each learner is a priority. Each course will follow the same design principles.
- OSPI guidance for Reopening Schools
- Best practices developed using the Washington Educational Technology Learning Standards
- Integration of the National Quality Standards for Online Teaching
Best Practices for Continuous Learning Courses
Now open for registration! Curriculum will be available to start on Monday, October 19th.
All courses are online and self-paced so that educators can learn when it’s most convenient. Participants will have the opportunity to collaborate virtually with other educators across the state.
LMS Deep Dives
Center instruction on high expectations for student achievement through the use of an LMS.
Create a safe and positive learning environment with new strategies for support.
Courses will be added soon!
Use technology applications to support student growth.
Support each learner by increasing high-leverage instructional practices.
Provide a clear and intentional focus on content-specific practices and curriculum.
Direct any questions to your regional contact listed below.
Learning Management System (LMS) training and support provided by the AESD for the 2020-21 school year is made possible by federal Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) funding through the CARES Act to Washington State.