LMS Solutions: Regional Educator Networks is a statewide effort to provide peer-to-peer mentorship and support among education practitioners, build capacity across the state, and provide access to a community of learners for all educators.
To increase educational technology leadership to support instruction using high-leverage teaching practices for all learning environments (online, hybrid and in-person) across Washington schools.
Who can join?
Anyone working in education can engage in a Regional Network. Participation does not require school district approval, as it does not conflict with traditional contract hours.
Regional Networks learning opportunities will focus on the following themes this year:
- Relationships and Career Development
- Power of Educators
- Learning Environments
- Engage in virtual learning community cohorts organized around the five learning management systems (LMS) (January -June 2021)
- Stay connected at the local, regional, and state-level with the education community to support LMS learning and implementation active network participation
- Increase confidence with LMS and educational technology tools for quality instruction aligned to ITSE Educator standards and/or State TPEP Criterion
- Access customized, regionally-based support for learning and utilizing LMS platforms with the ability to earn STEM clock hours
- Have the opportunity to obtain certification in LMS platform(s) or aligned product(s)
- Support fellow educators in continuous learning statewide through multiple leadership opportunities
- Curate and access a library of educational technology resources
Direct any questions to your regional contact listed below.
Learning Management System (LMS) training and support provided by the AESD for the 2020-21 school year is made possible by federal Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) funding through the CARES Act to Washington State.